02/01/2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a great Christmas and managed to catch up with all your family and friends. I managed to have a nice break off work from the shop and enjoyed eating and drinking to much. Unfortunately I didn't make it out sea kayaking, all I managed was one trip out on the river. But I'm keen to get out at the next chance I get when the weather is good, hopefully this weekend. I hope you all made it out on the water too. 

I've already started to think about trips for this year and so far have booked some dates to paddle to Lundy (presuming the weather is good), this is something that I have been meaning to do for a couple of years now, but never get the tides right with my weekends off work. Hopefully I'll get myself even more organised soon and have more trips on the calendar.

Happy paddling for 2013 and hopefully see you on the water or in the shop soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment